Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blog #26: Family Matters, Part IV


I am continuing with my stroll down memory lane with my family. Here's a couple tales of intrigue, suspense and good ol' family fun. Enjoy:
 
 
Ice Fishing
 
I was about seven years old the first time I went Ice Fishing. Grandpa Leonard, Uncle Ron, Cousin Lenny and myself went to Goose Lake to ice fish. I was so excited, I had always wanted to go ice fishing with Grandpa. We got there and Grandpa gave us our ice fishing hooks he had made for us. He dug our holes in the ice, we put our hooks in and waited....We watched from the car for the fish to bite and we waited. And waited. At seven years old I didn't understand that ice fishing took time and patience. Time was at a stand still, Lenny and I were bored.
 
Then suddenly the fishing hook moved, we had a bite. Uncle Ron same out with Lenny and I and we pulled up our prized fish. I had thought when you hooked a fish it died so I was a little shocked when we pulled out this fish and it was squirming all over the place. I believe Uncle Ron told us "Hit its head against the ice so it will die then bring it to the car". Then he turned around and got back into the car with Grandpa.
 
Lenny and I looked at each other. "You do it" and "No you do it!" was being exchanged between us but neither of us could do it. I'm sure Grandpa and Uncle were getting a chuckle out of us standing there trying to decide what to do. Uncle came out and did what had to be done, we went home and showed Grandma our big catch, Lenny and I were proud fisherman. I think that was the only time I went ice fishing. Wish I had gone more with Grandpa, but kids don't have the patience to sit there for hours at a time staring at a fishing pole. One day I'm sure I'll see Grandpa again and we'll go ice fishing.
 
________________________________________________
 
My favorite moment from Easter Holidays 1994
 
(Parental Advisory Warning: The following paragraph has adult content. Parental discretion is advised):


 
When I was 14 years old my folks took my sister and I to Disneyland for Easter holidays. The most memorable moment at Disneyland was waiting in line for space mountain, man was it totally worth it. Not for the ride itself but for what I saw while waiting. We were outside on the steep steps leading into space mountain. The line was long and the day was hot. Dad and I were standing side by side in line and Mom & Bri were behind us. In front of us was this ugly nerdy-type guy with this real smoking hot blond woman on his arm. This guy had to be loaded because there is no way a guy that ugly could get such a hot babe unless he was rich. If he was famous I didn't recognize him. Anyway I was busy staring at the ground below (because we were probably 3 stories above ground level) when the line advanced. As I looked forward realizing the line had moved up several steps the smoking hot blond (who was wearing a very mini skirt) was bent forward tieing her shoe I think. Well her skirt was hiked up and she was wearing NO UNDERWEAR ! I gasped in excitement and joy, staring me right in the face was a real life naked vagina, which was on the body of one of the hottest women I had ever seen. I was frozen in time, my heart pounding and thoughts racing. I couldn't believe it...it was like looking into the face of god. Dad bumped me on the shoulder and time resumed normally again. I looked at him and he had a smile on his face.
"We better move up" I think he said to me.
I don't know if he saw what I saw, but God bless Space mountain
________________________________________________
 
Have a great week and 'Live Long & Prosper'
 
- Chris

No comments: