As I write these blogs it occurs to me that you the reader may not know too much about me. So I've decided to do a segment called 'About The Author' where I have taken some questions off the internet, and I will will answer them honestly and to the best of my ability. I'm hoping you will enjoy this entry.
- What was your pet name when you were a kid?
My Dad came up with the nickname 'Ben'. Apparently named after a football player he liked. It stuck around for years and my Aunt Elaine still calls me Ben. I actually don't mind the name Ben.
- If we say, we are here to help others, what are the others here for?
To help others and help me.
- Relate the most funny incident in your life. Or what was the funniest thing you did as a kid?
Pee on a Red ant pile, not a very smart thing to do. Apparently Red Ants do not like the golden shower. Can't say I blame them because that is one fetish that makes no sense to me. No way would I want anyone peeing on me. Weirdness I say.
- Which was the naughtiest prank you played in school?
I feel really bad for this one, even 16 or 17 years later. Our Drama teacher had just painted her walls black and told us specifically not to touch the walls because it would leave a mark until she put the clear coat on. Anyway for some reason that I cannot explain to this day I decided to use my finger to write out my friends name on the wall. No one saw me and I quickly moved away from the scene of the crime. Before the end of class our teacher found the name on the wall and went nuts!! She completely lost it on my friend, my friend of course was taken by surprise and had no idea what she was talking about. I couldn't believe how angry she was, and rather than admit it was me I kept quiet for fear of her wrath. My friend, innocent as he was was sentenced to noon hour detention where he had to repaint all her walls. As bad as I felt I never did admit to the crime and it was many years later I told my friend, i bought him a beer for his troubles.
- Who was your first crush?
Princess Leia in her gold bikini.
- Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
I had some legal problems about 10 years ago that I was very ashamed of. Nothing too serious just a mistake I made and paid for it.
- List five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island.
Water, food, TV/Satellite, Reading material (books, comics, etc), my Wife Crystal (or Natalie Portman could substitute if Crystal were unavailable)
- If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what do you think it is expanding into?
- Why are boxing rings square-shaped?
Because the first boxing ring was circular but it was punched into square shape by Chuck Norris himself. Now they are made that way as tribute to the greatness that is Chuck Norris.
- If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con', is 'progress' the opposite of 'congress'?
Of course it is.
- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Yes that is why Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are role models for our young women of today.
- Would you believe in a liar who admits he is one?
Absolutely because we are all liars. We lie all the time to others and to ourselves. Most of us lie for good reasons, for example when someone asks me for an honest opinion and I know my honest opinion will devastate them I do not give them an honest opinion. Our heads of state lie to us all the time to get Elected into office. I lie to myself to, especially when it comes to eating things I know are bad for me. That cupcake couldn't have too many calories...
Anywho that is all for this 'About The Author'. More to come. Check out my other blogs for more questions that get answered by yours truly. And as always let me thank you for taking time out of your day to read this blog. Please leave a comment below. Have a great day!