Saturday, January 26, 2019

The End of ‘Geek Fallout’...

The ‘Geek Fallout’ podcast, a podcast I Co-Created with Rich Rehder, and Jeff Brown (with help from Eric Torok) is at an end. For the 5+ years I was associated with it, first as a  Co-Host then ultimately as it’s producer and ‘Editor-in-Chief’ (a title I may have appropriated from Stan ‘The Man’ Lee) we did some great work. Hundreds of hours of material from thousands of hours of work in editing and preparation. Many friendships were made as a result of GF and all the associated podcasts (GF: The Comic Book Episodes, Trek1701, GF: Technobabble, etc.).  






Last year I had to leave podcasting due to personal reasons and I handed the keys to the Geek Fallout podcast back to Rich Rehder. Now almost a year later he has decided to rebrand GF as ‘The Chatr Nexus Group’, with a number of new shows spinning out of the ‘Chatr’ banner. 





I will be appearing on the Chatr Nexus Group in the not too distant future. And I am also developing my own podcast: the ‘Pop Culture Pub Podcast’, which will be launching in 2019


Now I say “Good bye Geek Fallout, you were a great podcast and you will be missed”... :( 







*** Also this was written in response to a FB comment that GF was a ‘sinking ship’: 






No comments: