Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Section 31: Star Trek series idea, part 2

As far as the proposed Section 31 series is concerned it definitely wouldn’t be my first choice in a new Trek series idea. I know Michael Dorn has been pushing for a Captain Worf series for years and I’d love to see that.


That being said I really don’t mind them trying something new, even if it is a dark take on Trek. The darkness has always been there in Star Trek, it’s just never taken centre stage. This may turn out to be something awful or it could be something great. Time will tell. 


But seriously folks, let’s give these new ‘Treks’ a chance. I’m not a fan of Star Trek Discovery, but to be honest I wasn’t a fan of Voyager either. We don’t have to like it all but don’t hate on it before we’ve seen it. 

No comments: