Thursday, August 23, 2018

Summer Holidays

Hey there everybody. Just a quick note to say I’ve been enjoying my summer holidays, despite all the BC smoke pollution entering our Alberta air (and our thoughts and prayers are with our BC friends).

But the summer didn’t start off so well. My laptop was stolen, which was later recovered but was completely erased. Thankfully I backed up my book work but my podcast work for the last year or so was erased. 

Then my wife and I separated and were on the road to divorce...but we have reconciled and are working out our issues. :) 

As far as a return to podcasting I’m still on the fence on that one. I love podcasting and made a lot of friends while doing it but with the erasure of everything on my laptop I literally have to start from scratch and that task is very daunting to me. But we’ll see what happens. 

No comments: