Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This & That: 'Spock Days'


Hey there friend this is your old pal Chrisloc1701 with an announcement to make. I will be attending my first 'Spock Days' this year. 'Spock Days' take place in Vulcan Alberta, The Star Trek Capital of Canada. This will be my first time attending this event. The event runs June 8-10 2012, but I will only be at the event the 9th and 10th. 

Among the many events taking place what I am looking forward to is meeting and getting my photo with Walter Koenig (TOS's Pavel Chekov), Conner Trinneer (Trip from 'Enterprise'), Arlene Martel (on TOS she played Spock's Wife) and Garrett Wang (Ensign Kim from 'Voyager'). Even though I am not a Voyager fan I am looking forward to meeting Garrett Wang as he was a blast to see at the TNG EXPOsed show in Calgary last weekend. Also there will be a Saturday Night Cabaret featuring Canadian Alternative Band '54-40'!!! Very excited to make the road trip to Vulcan to take in this event. 

Also I will be attending the 'Edmonton Pop Culture Fair' September 23/12 @ The Alberta Aviation Museum. 


No comments: