Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Completed Projects and Projects in Development

As you obviously know if you are reading this that I write a blog that I update frequently called ‘Random Nerdness’. It’s available at www.randomnerdness.blogspot.com


But I am also developing other books and currently self-publishing through Amazon (if you didn’t know...)


  • -‘Galactic Storms: Woebegone Days’ is my debut book. It is a sci-fi space novel and is available for purchase both digitally and physically at Amazon.
  • -‘Chris Lockhart’s Book of Blog’ (Volume 1) is currently available for purchase at Amazon


    - ‘Bark Said The Dog’: is a collection of short stories and essays (currently in development)


    -‘Chris Lockhart’s Book of Blog: The Prequel’ (Volume 2) is a collection of my original Facebook blogs from 2009-2011 (currently in development) 


    I have also started writing a Space sci-fi novel (not related to my previous novel ‘Woebegone Days’). The tentative title as of right now is ‘The Wash’. 


    I have also began plotting a fantasy short story series. 




    And this handsome little guy is my newest nephew: Adrien. 


    Have a great day and thanks for reading 


No comments: