Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The quietness continues...





I haven’t been blogging lately because everything is quiet. Thankfully work is going good and family is good. My allergies have been acting up but other than that I am healthy and happy. 

My podcasting continues, here is what is coming up in The Pop Culture Pub Podcast:

Topic: PODCAST TIME MACHINE: Summer 1990! 

It’s been 30 years since the summer of 1990. Let’s reminisce about some of what went down that summer including:

  • first TMNT movie
  • Dick Tracy movie
  • TNG ‘Best of Both Worlds’ cliffhanger 
  • Back to the Future 3
  • Total Recall
  • Die Hard 2
  • Robocop 2
  • Gremlins 2
  • Darkman 
  • Problem Child 
  • Young Guns 2

Also I saw this and thought it was awesome:



If you are a Queen fan here you go:



All their albums (with Freddie and John) in order. 

See you in the future! 

No comments: