Tuesday, February 25, 2020

You might be Canadian if you remember these...

Let’s take a stroll down Canadian memory lane...



I loved this pop. It is still available where I live but the bottles are standard size now 



A requirement for school 



I still eat bottle caps. So goooood



Loved watching this cooking show on CBC. 





All our multi-coloured money



Best kids show on CBC. I always wanted to hang out with Mr Dressup 



I always loved the toy section at Zellers



Canadians love their beer. I like the stubbie bottle. Out of this lineup I enjoy Molson Export the most. 



You got one of these award patches if you placed 1-4 in sporting events in the annual ‘Canada Fitness Test’. The fitness test was track and field events. I know I had a bronze patch (the brown on pictured- 3rd place) for the long jump (I believe) from grade 3 or 4. 

It’s great to be Canadian!!


No comments: