Monday, December 2, 2019

He-Man The Movie...toys

As a kid I absolutely loved the live action ‘Masters of the Universe’ movie. My Mom took me to the local movie theatre to watch this film and I absolutely loved it. 


Dolph was ‘He-Man’ for me and the seven year old Chris found his newest geek crush: a young pre-‘Friends’ Courtney Cox. 

Earlier this year my wife and I sat down to watch this film which I had purchased years earlier on DVD. We made it about 20 minutes in and I turned it off. To say it hasn’t aged well would be an understatement. 

On Facebook I came across these images taken from a NYC Toy Con earlier in 2019 and these movie replica toys are so cool: 









I’m keeping my eye out for these at the next convention I attend. If I could even have one of these on my shelf I’d be a happy man. 


No comments: