Friday, September 20, 2019

Trudeau: What happens next?

(This post is in response to the photos from 2001 which have recently surfaced showing Prime Minister Justin Trudeau dressed as ‘Aladdin’ at a party while also wearing black face makeup)


I am by no means a Trudeau supporter, but having been young and dumb once I too made poor choices and judgments in my past. I’m sure his intentions back then we’re not malicious. HOWEVER if any other member of the Liberal Party was caught up in a scandal like this they’d have been cut loose by Trudeau. If it was a member of the Opposition he’d be demanding they step-down. 


Again I am not a supporter and he was not getting my vote anyway but I am curious how the undecided or previous Liberal voters will respond to these revelations. 


(I will not repost the photos here due to the racist implications they have. You’ll have to Google them if you want to see them) 


How will this federal election end? 

No comments: