Thursday, November 15, 2018

Facebook Stuffing

The following are some posts I've posted to Facebook with some commentary:


This really is my third favorite film of the year. Infinity War is number one, Black Panther is number two then Bohemian Rhapsody at three. So in actuality it is my favorite non-comic book movie of 2018! 
____________________________________________________________________________


Then I got this response...



Again I really like that song, and it would be a fitting tribute for someone like Johnny Cash himself who had issues with drugs and addictions. Stan Lee had none of those issues so to use it in a tribute video is not appropriate in my view. ALSO Stan Lee did not create or write for the character Wolverine, and this video had more images of that character than any other. DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE. 
_____________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________





No comments: