Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Breakfast Cereal sampling:

For an upcoming episode of ‘The Pop Culture Pub Podcast’ we are discussing breakfast cereals. I’m sampling newer ones or ones I’ve not eaten before or ones I haven’t eaten it in a while. So I’m documenting my experience with cereals: 




Fruity Lucky Charms:

Kinda tastes like Fruit Loops with Lucky Charms marshmallows. Not bad but I think I prefer the original version to this one. 




Chocolate Lucky Charms:

I didn’t think I’d like this as I am not typically a chocolate cereal fan but this is delicious! Definitely better than the fruity kind but I still prefer the original version. 




Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros: 

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favourite cereal, so this one seems like a no brainer. I originally tried these at the 2019 Calgary Expo; ah remember when we were able to gather in crowds...I miss those days. Anyway I enjoy the taste of the CT Churros however the bulkiness of the individual churros reminds me of eating ‘Corn Pops’, a cereal I am not a fan of. Overall I didn’t mind it, but I’ll stick with the original. I think these could be best utilized in a party mix, with some Doritos and Cheetos. But that’ll have to wait till this Covid19 shit is over with. 


Part 2 of this blogpost will be up tomorrow February 11th! See you tomorrow! 



No comments: