Friday, February 12, 2021

Breakfast Cereal sampling, Part II:



Trix:

Trix is not just for kids folks. I haven’t had Trix in years so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I do eat Fruit Loops from time to time so I was thinking Trix would be a kin to them. The fruit flavour is actually better in Trix than Fruit Loops. Also, now that I’m in my 40’s and have had numerous dental procedures I do not like purchasing crunchy cereals. I find Fruit Loops very crunchy and hard on my teeth and gums. Trix however is much softer when compared to Fruit Loops which my mouth really appreciated. 

Trix was surprisingly fun to rediscover and far superior to Fruit Loops. 

Trix is for adults! 




Apple Jacks:

Light yet crunchy and it’s tasty. Apparently it’s only available for a “limited time”, as advertised on the box. Not sure why this isn’t a regular cereal available as it is much better than other Kellog cereals like ‘Fruit Loops’. 




Apple Cinnamon Cheerios: 

The ‘O’s’ are smaller and harder than Apple Jacks. They taste good but Apple Jacks are far superior in my opinion. 


Be sure to listen to our upcoming episode of The Pop Culture Pub Podcast as we will be talking breakfast cereals! 





No comments: