Friday, August 6, 2021

Vaccines work, this is known for sometime now…

So I updated my Facebook profile picture with a frame that states “Disinformation is deadly; vaccines save lives”. A Facebook friend promptly ‘unfriended’ me and accused me of being a ‘virtue signaller’.  

It is my Facebook account and I have the right to put what I want on it; and I do believe in vaccinations. Hep A/B, influenza, HPV, measles, polio, tetanus (just to name a few) have all been greatly reduced thanks to vaccinations. Covid19 is here and vaccines have been developed by the world’s scientific community to combat this disease that is REAL and killing people. I believe if we do our part and get vaccinated Covid19 will be greatly reduced like the other diseases/infections listed above. 


If believing in science makes me a   ‘virtue signaller’ so be it. I just want this disease to get under control or even better to be eliminated all together. 


Vaccination works. 





No comments: