Thursday, July 2, 2020

Rewatching ‘Babylon 5’

In the last month I’ve been rewatching the 90’s tv series ‘Babylon 5’. I was a huge fan when it originally aired and I bought the entire series on DVD in 2008. I’m so glad I did because it is not available on streaming in Canada currently. 



As of right now I am halfway through season 2. And I’m not skipping any episodes this go around. I’m so impressed with all the subtle world building J. Michael Stracynski put into each episode. I really enjoyed Michael O’Hare as Commander Sinclair and even though I knew he was departing after season one I was again sad to see him go. Bruce Boxleitner was an amazing replacement however. 



Next year on ‘The Pop Culture Pub Podcast’ we will be doing a season by season review of Babylon 5, hence why I am doing a rewatch. Unfortunately it probably will not begin until March or April 2021 on the podcast. 

So plenty of time to watch all 5 seasons of B5, all TV movies and the Crusade limited series before we record. 

In Valens name! 

No comments: