Wednesday, March 25, 2020

This & That: Family Edition


Miscellaneous family pictures from my phone. The little baby is my nephew Adrien. The little girl is my niece Emilia. The older boy is my nephew Damien. The lady is my wife Crystal. The middle picture is from the early 90’s: my Granny Lockhart with her grandkids (cousins Irene, Stephen and Andrea. My self and my sister Brianna)




Pictures from the beautiful Dunvegan Gardens near Fairview Alberta. Taken June 2019 on our last trip to visit our Grandparents in Fairview, whom have since moved to St Albert. Those gardens are one of my favourite places to visit on earth. Not sure when we’ll see them again as they are 6 hours north of us and we have no more family up there to visit...



My stepdaughter Kayde and her dog Toby. This is one of her grad pictures as she graduates this year!!!



Wisdom from a great man. 

No comments: