Friday, December 21, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR



FROM THE RANDOM NERDNESS BLOG I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2019!!

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR! :)

- CHRIS LOCKHART


**Side Notes**

- This year marks the first time in 7 years I have not done a podcast episode of 'The Chris Lockhart Christmas Special'. Kinda makes me sad as it became an annual tradition I loved to do. But when you retire from podcasting you can only do what others will allow you to do on their shows. I've done one guest appearance on episode 6 of 'The Cave of Cool' podcast since 'retiring'. Be sure to give that a listen as it was a fun discussion on Stan Lee.

- 2019 I will be staying retired from podcasting except for the occasional guest appearance that might come my way. I plan on focusing on my writing and I am currently working on a book of short stories and essays so stay tuned!

- And I do intend to keep doing this blog, with posts at least twice or more a month.

Here's hoping 2019 will be a better year than 2018!

No comments: