Sunday, March 24, 2013

Disneyland 2013!!


Disneyland Trip 2013!



Hey there blog reader (and potential podcast listener) this is Chris Lockhart writing what you are reading. You may have noticed I have not blogged in a while, one of the reasons for that was my family and I have just returned from a trip to Disneyland. For the next few blog posts I'll be uploading some photos and sharing our experience. It was a great vacation and I highly recommend everyone at least once in your life experience Disney. Whether or not if you have children, the child inside you will come out and play in Disney.


Chris & Mickey at Mickey's house

(Commander) Shelby






Bailey

Our trip this week to California was amazing. Went there with my folks and sis back in 94, and we spent a day in Disneyland. But there is so much more there now, you definitely need a minimum 5 days. The Disney California Adventure Park is a lot better than Disneyland in my opinion. And it is literally right across from Disneyland. We had the 'park hopper' tickets that allowed us to go back and forth between the parks. Really hope to go back again, sooner rather than later. 







Kayde



Crystal

No comments: